Please see if this may sound familiar:
- You have no energy for quality time with your family today. It’s late afternoon. And again, you’ve worked longer than you thought you would
- So you sit on a couch, turn on a show on Netflix and start watching. All you’re thinking of right now is having peace and calm. If anyone starts talking to you, you get irritated.
- You’re not even hungry for dinner
- You grab a bag of chips and watch
- After a couple of episodes, you are too tired to get up and go upstairs to bed. You’re starting to get mad at yourself for wasting time in front of the TV
- You know that the more evenings you spend like that, the more guilty you feel. You do want to contribute to family life after work. You don’t want to feel angry and irritated all the time. But you don’t know how to change it
Getting to a place where you finish a work day feeling accomplished and still full of energy for your personal life is possible. And I can teach you how.
In the From Chaos to Calm webinar, together with my colleague Maggie, we’ll teach you how to start and finish your days positively. You’ll also learn how to successfully transition from the day of work to personal time. And even how to manage your workday, so it’s less stressful and more productive.
We’re holding this 2-hour event online on Wednesday, September 28th starting at 6:30 pm. Book your spot now by registering HERE.
And yes, we’ll provide the recording afterward, so you can re-watch it as many times as you need to absorb all the value from the session. It’s one that you definitely don’t want to miss. Sign up HERE now.
P.S. You’ll get the most value from it when you show up LIVE. We’ll be holding a Q&A session at the end where you can ask any question for more details or clarification on your specific situation.
See you there!
Evguenia and Maggie