New knowledge, atmosphere, discussions
Some of you may know that I’ve been married for 25 years, last 8 practicing polyamory (a consensually open relationship approach). Throughout the years I’ve learned so much about connection deepening, conflict resolution, how our personal growth affects our partners and so much more…
What are some of the main realizations I’ve had?
- I understand that we as humans have two opposing needs and it’s balancing out these two needs that brings love and spice into the relationships
- Ongoing clear, non defensive communication is very important in resolving disagreements and letting the partner(s) know exactly how I feel or what I need and hearing their side of the story without judging it to be wrong or right
- Becoming more self aware and realizing my own needs, fantasies and desires is highly important to keeping myself happy and doing the same for my partner(s)
- Being playful, resourceful and investing into the relationship dynamics makes sure the bond stays strong and exciting
- Common intention is a great way to figure out couples’ priorities
- And of course lots of playful exploration, energetic exercises and fun kink parties ? (once Covid is over)
Would you like to learn more? I am happy to share an abundance of tools, suggestions and resources that will help you add more spice, love and play into your established relationship. Contact me for a free 20-minute consultation. My heart’s biggest desire is to help others fully accept themselves and live happy and passion-filled lives.
“I appreciated the most: new knowledge, the atmosphere, and discussions.”
Relationship Spice Session