Achieve Your Dreams with SMART Goals!
Are you tired of setting goals but never following through with them? The problem may be that your goals aren’t SMART enough. SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound. By setting SMART goals, you can create a roadmap to success that will help you stay on track and reach your dreams!
Here are some examples of SMART goals:
- Specific: Instead of saying “I want to exercise more,” try “I want to go for a 30-minute run three times a week.”
- Measurable: Instead of saying “I want to save money,” try “I want to save $500 by the end of the month.”
- Achievable: Instead of saying “I want to learn a new language in a week,” try “I want to learn 10 new vocabulary words a day for a month.”
- Relevant: Instead of saying “I want to learn to play the guitar,” try “I want to learn to play the guitar so I can play at my friend’s wedding.”
- Time-bound: Instead of saying “I want to write a book someday,” try “I want to write a 50,000-word novel by the end of November for National Novel Writing Month.”
Remember, setting SMART goals isn’t just about setting big goals – it’s also about breaking them down into achievable steps. By taking small steps towards your goals each day, you’ll be on your way to achieving your dreams in no time!
What are some of your SMART goals? Share them with me in the comments below!
Check out these FREE Masterclasses: