You spend a solid few hours each day in front of your computer working. Yet, if you did an honest audit of this time, you know only half of it is genuinely productive in moving you forward on your goals.
The rest gets dispersed somewhere between:
- Social media scrolling
- Taking longer than a few minutes before each more significant task to start it
- Staring at the screen, overthinking an email response to a client, or a graphic design
So each week you need extra time to finish your work. The time you could be relaxing reading a book. Or going for a walk with your partner. Or playing cards with your kids. Or sleeping.
Staying focused and productive while working is one of the daily work-life balance principles my colleague Maggie, and I will teach during From Chaos to Calm webinar.
During this webinar you will also learn:
- How to start our day on a good note
- What to do if plans fall apart
- How to transition from work to personal life
- How to become the CEO of your life
You can become more effective in your work time and not have to work more to compensate for the lost time. Just imagine what you would do with all the time you gained if this happened.
You can learn all about it during the 2-hour webinar we’re hosting on Wednesday, September 28th at 6:30 pm. Register here to secure your spot.
See you there!