IDENTIFYING NEEDS + REDEFINING ONESELF (SEXUALLY, EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY), SETTING AND MANIFESTING INTENTIONS
Once, someone very wise has mentioned to me that while growing up we go through three stages of understanding ourselves and the world around us:
- Learning what our parents and society believe we should be like and the societal norms we need to follow
- Realizing that not everyone follows the same principles in life
- Redefining for ourselves what our needs, values and belief systems are
Often, we don’t slow down enough to focus and critically look at what matters the most in life. We tend to get busy with work, families and responsibilities. Often, we don’t question the values / approaches we’ve been taught to believe in while growing up. At times, we notice that, perhaps, our lives are not as fulfilling as they could have been or that, maybe, we’re not following our inner guidance as much. But this inner voice gets quieted down by a much louder cloud of issues, societal norms and imposed values some of which are not working for us at all.
Let me help you to:
- Learn to identify your inner wisdom and pay attention to what you need
- Define your needs on multiple levels including sexual, emotional and spiritual
- Set goals, create an action plan
- Set the intention and manifest your desires into the reality
Learn to uncover the hidden emotional and sexual needs, question your inner judgments and allow your full Beautiful Essence to shine forward. If this resonates with you – please ask me how. Contact me for a free 20-minute consultation. My heart’s biggest desire is to help others fully accept themselves and live happy and passion-filled lives.
Here’s what others have thought of their session with me:
“Wow… you are really finding a way into the fabric of my being… I lose myself and come out in a place I’ve never been. Always better, always inviting, always filled with a rush of emotions, always wanting more… Thank you. I’m so grateful for you and that I found you!” R. R.
“The meditation and techniques are very powerful, it really helped me discover my dormant feels and sensations in a new perspective.” S. P.