10 ways to deepen a connection / relationship
Do you ever feel disconnected from your partner? Do you notice that the depth of your contact is sometimes lacking? We’ve all been there – when sparks initially fly and we invest a lot of energy into building the connection; then the daily tasks and responsibilities take over… And our connection starts to suffer.
Would you like to build a deeper bond, feel more in touch and open up to more intimacy and vulnerability? Below are 10 steps I suggest taking in order to deepen your emotional connection with a partner. This an be practiced with kids, friends and ourselves.
- Make a prolonged eye contact (aim for 4 minutes and notice how you can look beyond the visual, deeply into someone’s very essence)
- Paint with love (search for this amazing technique in my blog at www.spiritsexlab.com or let me guide you)
- Connect Cords (incredibly powerful energetic technique when we’re connecting to another human being on multiple levels – happy to guide)
- Be vulnerable and share deeply
- Stay open to fully receive your partner
- Set intention for multidimensional contact
- Focus and listen intently
- Release judgments and projections
- Feel with all 6 senses
- Practice non violent communication (please also look this up in my blog at www.spiritsexlab.com)
Planning on doing a series of FB and IG lives on similar topics to ring in Valentine’s day. Please comment if interested.