Sexuality / Love
We’re continuing with our topic of achieving a Mega Energy Boost (or how to live our best lives, vibrating at high, powerful and positive frequencies)#spiritsexlab_energyboost and today I’d like to focus on the topic of SEXUALITY + LOVE! Each coming Tuesday, stay tuned for lots of useful info and practical tips, please comment, share and follow along! To see previous posts, please go to https://www.spiritsexlab.com/?s=mega+energy+boost
Did you know that sexuality has a potential to not only be intensely pleasurable and serve as a getaway to profound experiences, but it’s also good for you health wise? I speak of multiple benefits of having more sex in my blog post here: https://www.spiritsexlab.com/2018/11/20/health-benefits-of-having-more-sex/
- Some of the highlights include the increase of so called feel-good chemicals: oxytocin, endorphins, dopamine that rise during sex and reach even higher levels after an orgasm.
- Additionally, when one is in love, oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin levels increase. This causes you to feel a surge of positive emotion and brings your energy level up!
Additionally, one can reuse the energy of lust and love to circulate around the body and transmute it into higher vibrating frequencies of feeling more energized, mentally sharper, more creative and focused. Have you tried going without a sexual release a few days longer than usual, charging the energy and breathing it up? Visualizing it going up along your spine? Experiencing Energy Orgasms? Happy to teach! Read more on this practice here: https://www.spiritsexlab.com/2018/03/02/spiritual-connection-energetic-orgasms
Additionally, I have a few delicious practices for you listed below on how you can achieve amazing increase in self-love and self confidence boost (or in partnership). Try these daily and you will experience long term positive effects of energy increase, self-esteem and confidence boost and higher libido:
- The Loved You (self love): https://www.spiritsexlab.com/2018/10/30/the-loved-you/
- The Sensual You (sensual self confidence): https://www.spiritsexlab.com/2018/10/23/the-sensual-you-practice/
- Painting with Love (partnered love building exercise): https://www.spiritsexlab.com/2017/01/31/connection-with-loved-one-part-3
Panting with Lust (partnered sexual chemistry building practice) is same as above, but start focusing on your partner’s sexiness describing exactly how much they turn you on: from head to toe). You could say something like “Your hair feels silky smooth and I love brushing my hands against it. I love pulling you close to me. Your lips are sensual and I love the way you kiss me…”