I have been married for 26 years… I know, I know – people don’t live that long 😉
The truth is, I’ve lived longer with my husband, then I have ever been on my own. Yet every day I discover something new about myself or him. We are, after all perfect mirrors for each other. Learning together has been an amazing journey full of challenges, ups/downs, lots of love and pleasure. I wouldn’t change it for the world.
Has it been difficult to keep the relationship spice going for so many years? Of course. However, I’m the type of person who gets bored easily. Therefore, I need to invest time/energy into making sure things are fun and new…
Throughout our 26 years together (last 9 practicing Polyamory) I have learned an enormous amount of techniques to keep the relationship deep, communication going and sex – spicy.
What are some of the main realizations I’ve had?
- I understand that we as humans have two opposing needs and it’s balancing out these two needs that brings love and spice into the relationships
- On going clear, non defensive communication is very important in resolving disagreements and letting the partner(s) know exactly how I feel or what I need and hearing their side of the story without judging it to be wrong or right
- Becoming more self aware and realizing my own needs, fantasies and desires is highly important to keeping myself happy and doing the same for my partner(s)
- Being playful, resourceful and investing into the relationship dynamics makes sure the bond stays strong and exciting
- Common intention is a great way to figure out couples’ priorities
- And of course lots of playful exploration, energetic exercises and fun kink parties 😉
And here’s what this workshop covers:
- Discovering our own and our partner’s turn-ons and turn-offs
- Focusing on love languages and main senses
- Diving into non violent communications
- Experiencing connection deepening experientials and take home play ideas
- Learning Sexy techniques that spans across a vast and extremely exciting sexuality spectrum
Would you like to learn more about how to keep a relationship spicy? I will share an abundance of tools, suggestions and resources that will help you add more spice, love and play into your established relationship. Contact me for a free 20-minute consultation. My heart’s biggest desire is to help others fully accept themselves and live happy and passion-filled lives.
Here’s what others have thought of their session with me:
“I strongly recommend Evguenia and the Spirit Sex Lab for anyone looking to deepen their connection with themselves, their partners or the world we live in. Thank you Evguenia!” C. P.
“We love how she always encourages to explore further with no judgement and in a very positive way. My husband and I took a few workshops and private session and cannot thank Evguenia enough for the changes we had in our personal life.” K. S.