Opening Sexual Chakra
Some of us are affected by various sexual blocks that may include various negative emotions towards sexuality (shame, guilt, judgements). The limiting thought patterns and negative emotions create blockages in our energy fields that eventually permeate the lower vibrating fields of our system and present themselves as physical diseases connected to our reproductive organs.
So how can we prevent the physical blocks from forming?
- Witnessing the negative messages we hold around sexuality and sexual expression
- Sensuality-positive meditations calm down our minds and balance out fields
- Affirmations and setting an intention of acceptance and inclusion
- Relational energy work
- Investing time into sex education and self confidence
- Chakra restructuring/balancing done by Energy healers
- Talk therapy help understand the roots of issues and change belief systems
Today I’d like to offer a practice on opening the sexual chakra.
TIP: Lay down or sit in a comfortable position, with your spine straight. Take three deep belly breaths in and out. Visualizing inhaling a beautiful fiery, sensual energy through your nose and exhaling all of the old, unneeded energy through your mouth.
Breath normally and visualize your sexual energy center breathing in a beautiful fiery orange-red energy and filing with it your full energy field on an exhale. See how the sensual, spicy frequency is filling you up like a balloon. Mixing in a bit of pink for romantic love, visualize the best sensual experiences you have had or focus on one of your sensual fantasies.
Keep seeing and enveloping yourself in all of the sexy, passionate imagery. Feel your sexual centers (front and back) expand.