Sexual Education Centre at the University of Toronto (S.E.C) is hosting the following event that I will lead:
Join us on Friday afternoon to learn about Tantric energy play, touch-free!
At this workshop, we’ll…
– Learn about energy field/chakras and their meaning with the focus on sexuality
– Become aware of our own and others’ energy fields
– Charge our energy fields with the focus on sexual energy centers using a series of meditative visualization techniques, energy play and dance movements
– Experience deepening connection with the earth, oneself and a partner
– Learn about hands on tantric techniques to add more play and pleasure into your love life
Please wear comfortable clothing, and bring an open mind! We’ll try to have yoga mats available, but we encourage you to bring your own!
This event is free and open to everyone!
This event is wheelchair accessible by elevator. There is a wheelchair accessible gender-neutral bathroom available. Participants will have the options of sitting on chairs, or on yoga mats on the floor.
When: Friday, February 10 at 12 PM – 1 PM
Where: @ University of Toronto, Please contact for details